Resources & Fact Sheets
- MNEA Fact Sheet
- List of current members of Congress who have co-sponsored the Medical Nutrition Equity Act in the past. If your members of Congress co-sponsored the bill in a previous congress, they should be open to co-sponsoring it once again for this Congress. (Note that a member of Congress must agree to co-sponsor a bill in each new congress, so just because they were on it before does not mean that they are automatically signed on once again.)
- PPMNE Press release on the reintroduction of the Medical Nutrition Equity Act in 2021
- PPMNE Endorsement Letter of the Medical Nutrition Equity Act of 2021
- Overview of changes that were made to the Medical Nutrition Equity Act for the 117th Congress
- State Stories: See stories from other residents from your state about the need for medically necessary nutrition. Don’t forget to add your story here!
- Disorder-specific fact sheets