2023 Coalition Resources
We are currently working on getting the Medical Nutrition Equity Act ready for reintroduction. Please reach out to Megan Gordon Don (email@example.com) if there are any language changes you feel are needed in the bill.
Our strategic focus right now is to make sure that all of our co-sponsors from the 117th Congress are committed to being original sponsors on the bill once again, particularly the Republicans. The following is a list of Republicans who co-sponsored the bill in the 117th Congress. Please reach out to them with the message: Thank you for co-sponsoring the Medical Nutrition Equity Act in the 117th Congress. Please become an original co-sponsor of the bill before it is re-introduced in this Congress.
Previous Republican Co-sponsors:
- Sen. John Barrasso (R-WY) – Finance-Health
- Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) – Finance-Health; previous bill lead
- Sen. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) – Armed Services; co-sponsored last year in the House
- Sen. Roger Wicker (R-MS) – Armed Services Ranking Member
- Previous House Republican Co-sponsors:
- Rep. Kelly Armstrong (R-ND)
- Rep. Don Bacon (R-NE)
- Rep. John Curtis (R-UT)
- Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA)
- Rep. Mike Kelly (R-PA)
- Rep. Blake Moore (R-UT)
- Rep. Burgess Owens (R-UT)
- Rep. John Rutherford (R-FL)
- Rep. Mike Simpson (R-ID)
- Rep. Chris Smith (R-NJ)
- Rep. Chris Stewart (R-UT)
- Please make sure that you are using our current tagline: #EquityRequiresAccess
Button Template – Please use this template to prepare buttons or stickers to give to your organization’s advocates. Great for Hill Days!